Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So I have about three more shoots to post about and then I will finally be caught up. After that I may have to post some older shots because I swear the sun hasn't come out for days here in Germany and it's been raining on top of that! Ewww, right? So no luck on new shoots just yet!
In this post, I want to share some pictures from the beautiful home that I grew up in. My Mom has awesome taste and my step-Dad is an awesome handy man/carpenter/ fixer upper of anything and I feel like our house shows that. It will be sad when they move but I'm sure the new house will be even better!

bedroom
DSC_8044
FYI: When you are an only child, the wall of shame consists only of pictures of you!
wall
bead
living
abth

Check back tomorrow for my 10 things to get you over the hump :)

xo Sarah

1 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography November 11, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

Oh wow, your parent's house is too awesome!! I'm loving that bathroom a lot :)

Btw, thanks for stopping by in my blog and leaving me some comment love :)

Blessings,
Corinna