Friday, July 24, 2009

Elli goes retro...

What are the advantages of having a gorgeous best friend you might ask? Lets let the pictures count the ways...
No but seriously this shoot was amazing for me! She wanted pictures for her Grandmas Birthday so she went rumaging around for old clothes and she found some great stuff, in the last shot she is wearing my Grandmas skirt but the rest is all her Grandmas and Moms stuff. So on we went to plan a 50s themed photo session and boy did she ever fit the genre - after we curled her hair and applied some cherry red lipstick she was good to go. If we had more clothing options I would want to dress her like this for every shoot we do :)

DSC_0068
DSC_0017
DSC_0014kk
DSC_0072 Kopie
DSC_0080
So old Hollywood, right?
DSC_0160
This shot happened as the best one always do completley by accident - Elli was terrified but she leaned in and pretended to kiss the cow and well, it leaned in at the same time -click!
I should post the picture of her face right after this shot but I am not that mean...
DSC_0205kopie

xo Sarah

.

2 comments:

noellemonique July 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

I happened to stumble across your blog...and I have to tell you I love your style!!

Lydia September 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Love that first one! She looks so much like Emily from a recent shoot of mine!