Sunday, June 6, 2010

Marisa & Eric | Wedding

I was fortunate enough to be able to shoot this awesome wedding at the Antique Rose Emporium in Brenham, Texas during my time at home. The location was just an absolute dream - roses and other beautiful flowers everywhere. On arbors, gazebos, around the chapel - it was just stunning!
This was my third wedding to shoot and my first American wedding. Gotta clarify this because there is no such thing as bridesmaids and groomsmen in Germany, so when I saw that Marissa and Eric had 5 each, two flower girls and a ring bearer - my mind was going 100 miles a minute trying to figure out a good way to pose everone later :)
I was asked to shoot the ceremony as well as formals so here are a few of my favorite shots:
DSC_3420
DSC_3421
tablesetting
DSC_3669
DSC_3672
DSC_3699k

I have to say it was crazy trying to pose the huge bridal party, but I had so much fun and I really like how the formals turned out!

DSC_3731k
DSC_3716
DSC_3738
DSC_3757bw
DSC_3739
DSC_3771co

1 comments:

Carolyn Egerszegi June 8, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. How did you find me? I notice we follow many of the same blogs, or taste in photography is obviously the same! I love your work. It's so fresh and fun.

As for my blog layout, I designed it myself. Nothing fancy really, just enough to show my clients my work.

Cheers, carolyn