Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lindsay Ann | Senior Portraits

This was my first official senior portrait shoot and I absolutely loved it. Lindsay and her family have been friends of mine since I was a moody pre-teen, so that made this shoot so special to me. Getting to capture some of Lindsay's personality in these pictures, was such a fun experience for me. I could shoot seniors like Lindsay all day :) Joel, her leading man, came along to help ensure real smiles and what better way to make her smile than having Joel in some of her pictures! I think this post will set the record for most number of pictures in one blog entry, but I love them all so much that I have to share them.
Lindsay is off to the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, Texas come August, to major in music. She was Beauty in her High School production of Beauty and the Beast this year.
All the best Lindsay - Hugs & Kisses!














Lindsay

4 comments:

happy home collective May 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Love these. Love the look. Love the globe. Fresh and fun!

Peggy Houston, TX May 30, 2010 at 3:52 AM  

Great composition - really nice shots. That Lindsay is such a pretty girl - you captured her just right.

courtney June 5, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

love these! the props are awesome too :)

Cathy June 6, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Cute session! I love the shots with the suitcases and globe. :)