Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dunzo y'all!

So as of this past Wednesday, I turned in my Thesis!! wohooo - its about damn time! I swear if I would have had to read one more book about the sociological effects concerning family, I would have had to stab myself in the eye!
But now I am back to trying to blog fun and interesting things ;)
Alright, I took these shots in January on the most beautiful of days - now let me just say that I am not much of a landscape photographer but since I could not find a spur of the moment model at 11 in the morning, I made do with what I had...








Who knew snowflakes really do have the prettiest shapes :)




Now if only everyday was this beautiful... it sure would make the cold a little more tolerable! But thank goodness for my Emu's, I swear they have been attached to my feet since October. They may be ugly as sin but don't hate - they keep my feet dry and warm!

xo Sarah

2 comments:

Ali February 2, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

So beautiful! I'm jealous of all that snow!

Lyndsay Almeida March 10, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

is it weird that i'm jealous of the snow??!!