Thursday, January 14, 2010

Isabel | Just Because

I don't even know what to say about this shoot, other than it was amazing! Freezing cold, but still amazing. I met Isabel through a model forum here in Germany, where she wrote me saying that she asked if I would be interested in working with her. And after seeing that hair and her gorgeous face, I of course said yes.
We met up at her house to pick some outfits and when I saw the plaid blazer I knew exactly what look I wanted and with my blue shoes that I brought - amazing!
We took several breaks, where we went to the car and turned the heater on full blast so she wouldn't freeze to death and after we realized how hungry we both were a stop at burger king was a must as well :) I cant even pick a favorite from this shoot that's how amazing it was, so I will let the pictures do the talking.

Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel
Isabel

The sunset was absolutely incredible...

Isabel
Isabel
Isabel

2 comments:

Natalie Franke January 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous images! :) I got my blog setup from Rainy Day Templates!

Fola January 27, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

Awesome blog, the images are stunning