Monday, January 4, 2010

The Aumann Brothers | Just Because

Here's my last set of photos from 2009! I was so excited when Steffen told me they wanted to get some pictures for their Mom because 1. I don't get to shoot boys very often and 2. they are 3 brothers all close to the same age -oh the possibilities. So what did I do? I got online and searched for pictures of the Jonas Brothers for posing inspiration, dont laugh at me - it was the first group of brothers that came to mind.
When the shoot day rolled around, it was -15 degrees Celsius (5 F), windy and snowing! So we moved around at the speed of light trying to get all the locations together that I had in mind while trying not to freeze to death! I loved so many shoots from this day...









xo Sarah

4 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida January 4, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

sarah, these are so good-the first two, absolutely LOVE!!! "just because" sessions are so much fun. :)

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

hey
deine photographien sind wirklich total klasse!
alles sieht so natürlich & professionell, mal nicht vollkommen gestellt aus :)
weiter so, du hast echt talent!

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

BellaRosePhotography January 13, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Love this session. Lighting is perfect!!