Friday, December 4, 2009

Elli, Steffen and snow in Houston?!

So something completely crazy is happening right now - it is snowing in Houston, that's right snowing! This is totally crazy because for one, it has happened maybe 5 times in my 24 years, but what makes it even more crazy is that it is NOT snowing here in Germany. I mean, come on!!! Germany basically equals Siberia in my world - temperature wise that is but not this year. Its been cold sure, but it has not snowed yet... I find it all very odd, prolly has something to do with the fact that I am itching to do a fun couples shoot in the snow with a sled and scarves and hot cocoa... whew and i digress.

So I have finally gotten around to editing and watermarking the shots from Elli and Steffen's shoot, yes my best friends boyfriend has the same name as my boyfriend, yes it confusing, and they are so fun! We found this ah-mazing red wall and they rocked it out like super models :) Elli was nervous that Steffen would be nervous, but not at all. He totally worked it! Prepare for lots of pictures :)















The lens flare is kinda crazy but I just love it :)


xo Sarah

5 comments:

BellaRosePhotography December 7, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Thanks so much for your comment! This shoot was fabulous, and such a cute couple! Love the flare shot!

Rebecca Sehn December 7, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

This couple is perfect!!! Love the throwing the leaves in the air.

Sean December 7, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

These are magnificently beautiful, Sarah. They have such a beautiful connection together, and the images absolutely reflect that ten fold. So vibrant & radiant.

Brianna Phelan December 8, 2009 at 4:28 AM  

Awesome session! I love the mix of fun and sweet and sexy :)

Lyndsay Almeida December 16, 2009 at 3:05 AM  

these rock! i love the freaky lens flare one-and all the red wall shots. :)