Monday, December 14, 2009

Catha | Just Because

Whew, I've been a total blog slacker lately - but on the plus side my thesis is finally starting to take shape! Sure did take long enough...

So lets get right to it: Catha is a good friend of mine who asked me to take some pictures of her - we have been wanting to get some new shots for the longest time and it never worked out time wise, until now. So we went to a nearby castle, the same one where I shot Sandy last year. It's so pretty there, there are these awesome turquoise doors at the entrance gates, as well as beautiful grounds and of course my favorite giant doll house. Don't let the sun in these pictures fool you it was pretty freaking cold! But Catha was a trooper and I really love how these shots turned out!

Catha
Catha
Catha
Catha
Catha
Catha
Catha
Catha
Catha
Catha

xo Sarah

Catha

1 comments:

Adrienne Gunde December 17, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

That giant dollhouse is amazing! Love the colors!