Thursday, September 17, 2009

Viktoria | Maternity

I must admit I was nervous before this shoot, this was a big one for me! Viki and I dance (well not right now seeing as how she is full term) together and she asked me to do some pregnancy shots of her and of course I was more than happy to do so. But like I said I was a little nerous because this was so out of my comfort zone, but we laughed and had a great time. Little "Rosa" was having a party inside Mommy's belly the whole time!

DSC_7033
DSC_7044
DSC_7061
DSC_7202
DSC_7084 Kopie
DSC_7158
Now let me just end this post by saying that I know I am going to look like a walrus when I am pregnant one day, but Viki just looks absolutely stunning doesn't she? I swear when she turns around you cant even tell that she is preggo, let alone 9 Months :)
What a fun day, I can't wait to see the little one when she comes out to play!

xo Sarah

0 comments: