Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sina | Just Because

As I listen to the rain beating against my window, I can't help but look back at this portrait session with Sina and wish the sun would come out and play again. Fall is officially coming - and while I look forward to all the beautiful foliage, I am not a fan of bundling up. Oh and the rain that comes with the Fall here in Germany -not so photo friendly.
So back to Sina's shoot: Not only was the weather on our side but Sina being super photogenic and excited didn't hurt at all!
She wanted some new pictures of herself and possibly as a present from her boyfriend, always a good idea if you ask me. But that's enough yapping, time to let the pictures do the talking:


sina
sina3
xo Sarah

1 comments:

Unknown September 14, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

look at those killer eyes! love the energy in the shots!